Pre-Requisites Renewal Registration Process for the Academic Year 2013-14
1) All Students Registering on the epass website must have a aadhar card.
a) if you do not have Aadhar Card, Go to the nearest Aadhar Enrollment ceter and enroll.
b) if you have enrolled for Aadhar and have Enrollment no with you, Then verify your aadhar status in
c) Scan Your Aadhar Card and Upload.
2) Enter your Bank Account Correctly if you have changed your bank account.
3) From 2013-14 SBI eZPay cards are no longer valid. Please Open your Zero Balance Account in any of the nationlized banks
4) Please give us your Mobile Number(Mobile number can be any one of your family member).
Mandatory Scanned Memos For Renewal Registration Process for the Academic Year 2013-14
Previous year Passed/Promoted Scanned Memo.
Scanned Income Affidavit (signed by Student & Parent)
UID Scanned Document
Bank Pass Book first page with photo Scanned document (Not Required For EBC)
You should have a Mobile with you for entering One Time Password sent to your Mobile.
Allotment Order (for CET / Councelling Courses)
Note: If Any Problem in getting Password to Your Mobile, Go to nearest Meeseva/eSeva/APonline Centers For Registering With out Password.
1. Andhra Bank
2. Indian Bank
3. State Bank Of Hyderabad
4. State Bank Of India
5. State Bank of Mysore
6. Syndicate Bank
7. Canara Bank
8. Indian Overseas Bank
10. Bank of India
11. Dena Bank
12. Oriental Bank of Commerce
13. Punjab National Bank
14. United Bank of India
15. UCO Bank
16. Bank of Baroda
17. Bank of Maharashtra
18. Central Bank of India
20. Corporation Bank
21. Union Bank of India
22. Vijaya Bank
23. State Bank of Patiala